Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions Suck!

Ok....let's be honest...how many people stick to New Year's Resolutions??? All year long??? I will wait on the responses, lol. What I thought about was making a vision board: a board with everything on it that I plan to accomplish and how I plan on doing it. A lot of people can say they want to do things, but if you are not putting in any work, then your vision is just that; something you see without actually happening. So sit down, and think really hard on what you would like to accomplish. What is it that you want to do? Where do you see yourself in the coming year? Share your thoughts and ideas...and once my vision board is done(not today lol) you will see my visions!


be the best you that you can possibly be...remember sometimes you have to do things you have never done before to get where you want to be....nothing is impossible...

happy new year!


candydee321

2 comments:

  1. Just been introduced to your blog and i do love it. this post is so true because i often make promises about certain things that i wish to accomplish but i never stick to or maintain them. but it does take that first step to begin the momentum and i think once that step has been taken it becomes alot easier to continue the journey and to not give up on the resolutions made... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanks hun! i am just expressing myself and my love for fashion! i really plan on getting that bored done asap, because so many times i have made promises and resolutions and have yet to stick to them. 2011 is just another year...but its a year for me to really get to what i love and be where i wanna be.

    don't be a stranger and i wont either!

    ♥♥

    candydee321

    ReplyDelete