Friday, December 31, 2010

2010...MY WAY


Anyone that knows me, knows that I like to live life to the fullest. There is never a dull moment, and I intend to live it up. My pictures are like my life....random, lol. They are in no particular order(the last one is from halloween lmao). In 2011, I intend to not change a thing. The only thing I can say is that I will try to love more, not worry/stress, and go hard for what matters to me the most...fashion. Expect big things from me...not just because it is a new year, but because I am working harder for what I truly love everyday!

cousins birthday in sc

snow in ga!! who woulda thunk it, lol 

cinco de mayo...got us at the bus stop lol

alumni gala

   
night out wit the girlies

easy breezy in sc-eezy

  
bulldogs rock!!!!

children's day parade 
 
the fair


 omg cheescake factory...how i missed thee

i love this piic...gives me life

and pose lol

cake in my effin hair!!

beauty shot

    
miracle mile walk for breast cancer...thats my cause

my little black dress

blazer!

 
out at takosushi! delicious

wedding wear

model status


pepa is here!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Any resolutions?? Leave them in my comments...



1 comment:

  1. u look really nice

    visit/follow
    http://styledefinedlondon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete