Thursday, January 6, 2011

Resolutions....Really?

How many times have we made New Year's Resolutions, and either gave up or forgot the resolution all together? *raises both hands* Year after year, I have made these resolutions with every intention of being successful, but something happens. I either lose focus and am unable to stay motivated towards the resolutions. So this year, I decided I needed to do something completely different. There is a saying that goes "to get something you never had, you have to do things you have never done". How can I possibly make my dreams and goals a reality? What could possibly give me the drive and force to make constant progress? The answer is a VISION BOARD!




A vision board is basically a collection of pictures that you cut from magazines and put onto the board. Seeing is believing, so with pictures of where you want to be, what you want to become, things you want to buy, this board makes you work harder to attain those things. I have had my vision board up since January 2nd, and it really motivates me on a daily basis. Sometimes I find myself sitting and staring at it, because although these are just clippings, this will eventually be a reality. By working hard and staying motivated, the sky is the limit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment