Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let Your Light Shine....Even on Your Lips!

Sooo I recently stumbled onto someone who sold products for a company called Amway, and they sell everything from beauty items to washing powder. Normally, I am not inclined to order any beauty items unless its from Victoria Secret or Mary Kay (personal preferences for my skin), but one thing stood out; light up lip gloss that has a mirror attached.

One might ask, why do you need lip gloss with a light and a mirror already attached to the side? Well, I go to different events, that may not provide adequate lighting, so I can apply my lip gloss, check my make-up, and touch up my hair.

It really is a nifty item any girl could stand to add to their purse! Plus it has a minty feeling that gets your lips tingling ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment