Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today's 'Fit

Sometimes there is a conflict in my mind....what to wear to work???? I struggle between what is and is not appropriate, and what will show my personality, even at work! I think whenever you step foot out of the bed....you are a walking advertisement. No matter what time of the day it is, what you have on is a reflection of you. This 'fit is comfy, yet chic, and it makes a statement that I am ok mixing patterns, as well as avoiding the age old rule-DONT MIX BLACK AND BROWN! Well, I am here to tell you that it is more than ok, and it ended up turning out very well. The cardigan came from old navy, scarf and tights from good old Wally world, boots from Roaman, and the dress from the infamous Shoppe 31:30(i talked about this place in an older post).

No comments:

Post a Comment