Tuesday, January 11, 2011

To be or to not be...THRIFTY!

Ok....so who has shopped at a thrift store before? I must say that I am very into thrift shopping. It could be my absolute favroite place in the world, Shoppe 31:30, and even the Goodwill or any second hand store I may find. Some people think that it is nasty to wear other peoples old clothes, but if you find things that are in good condition, and can be cleaned, why not? You forget that when you buy clothes from the store, 9 times out of 10, someone has already tried that piece of clothing on already(HA!).



 I always find awesome jewelry, shoes, dresses, tops, the list goes on. The coolest thing about buying thrifty...chances are no one has it. The style of the piece may be out of season, but you can always updae it by taking it to a seamstress and have her take it in or shorten it. 

So besides finding pieces that no one else may have, you save money, which is one of the things I am working on(don't judge me! lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment