Friday, January 21, 2011

I Like it in the Trunk!

Soo...every girl has gotten the message on Facebook about updating your status, and saying where you put your purse(sexual innuendo). Well...for my essentials, I like mine in the trunk! lol. Have you ever spilled coffee on your clothes, broken a heel, ripped a shirt, lost an earring, etc??? Well me being the clumsy fashionista I am, I am prone to all of these things. I have to always be prepared, and have things that are essential to me on standby. I say essentials "for me" because everyone is different, so you have to think about all the situations and obstacles you are most likely to run into....and pack accordingly.



Depending on the size of the bag that I am carrying on a daily basis, I may keep some of these items in my purse. The other bulky items I keep in my trunk hehe! Inside my bag are:


  • Lip Gloss: Champagne, Pink, and a Clear colored one. I never know what I may encounter and who I may meet, so I am always ready to switch it up to be more conservative or to take it up a notch for a more fashionable appearance(sometimes I even mix them up!).
  • Nail File: I wear natural nails...and I absolutely hate to have uneven nails or to have broken nails!
  • Deodorant: Some days you sweat more, so either be prepared or smell like you have been playing outside for hours lol.
  • Wipes: Don't just put on the deodorant without washing your armpits first...really??? You can even use this to freshen up other areas if you have to go straight from work to an event or to the mall.
  • Undergarments: enough said!
  • Outfit: I always keep a change of clothes and shoes....I am super clumsy and I like to be prepared.
  • Sunglasses
  • Perfume
  • Mirror
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Gum
  • Makeup
  • Stain Remover
pretty in pink


Whatever the case may be...or whatever you may need, just make sure you have it. How can you take over the world if your lips are dry and you have a coffee stain on your blouse???


2 comments:

  1. I love this post! This is a fabulous blog.
    And you are so right. :)

    Hope we can follow one another. :)

    -Sandra.*
    (www.cardinalmess.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete