Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Color=Life

In the breakroom of my job, there has been a magazine on the table for the past week. Everyday, and everytime I go in, I have to pick up this magazine and look at the pictures. The woman that the magazine is devoted to is a timeless beauty, and her sense of fashion is over the top; but I absolutely love it. From bad ass nails to the gorgeous shoes, and lets not forget the flawless face, i am talking about none other than Katy Perry.

US Weekly has an entire issue devoted to the California Girl. The issue is full of color and life. Her vintage/rocker style is truly eccentric. Katy Perry dares to be different, and thats what makes her so beautiful to me. 


I stare at this picture everyday...I am absolutely in love with those shoes. This has to be my absolute fav!



Be true to who you are. Thats the beauty of fashion. This edition is out in stores now!

No comments:

Post a Comment